Jungle Jungle Admission Tickets Terms and Conditions
Admission tickets are NOT transferable, and can ONLY be used on the date and time specified, for the named persons on the ticket.
Under Covid Rules and Regulations
1. Admissions is only allowed on the basis that customers follow all rules and regulations in place under Covid.
2. If any person in the group is displaying any Covid symptoms, then DO NOT visit.
3. If any person in the group has been tested, and is waiting a result, or has been advised to self-isolate - then the whole group please DO NOT visit.
4. Groups must be a maximum of 6, and can not merge, change or combine with other groups.
5. All over 11, need to adhere to social distancing requirements, and should aim to keep a 2mtr distance from other adults outside of their groups.
6. Masks must be worn by all over 11years old (unless there is a medical exemption). The masks need to be worn at all times in the buildings, except whilst eating / drinking.
7. Any session maybe be cancelled at any time. Where Jungle Jungle cancels a session, we will endeavour to refund admissions as soon as practical.
8. If anybody in the group is tested Positive after a visit, then please notify the NHS Track and Trace service that you have visited. We will only accept notifications to Jungle Jungle from the NHS Track and Trace service.
General Terms and Conditions
1. At all times children are the responsibility of the supervising adult/hirer. Jungle Jungle does not provide services of supervision to children using the centre.
2. Jungle Jungle staff members are present to ensure the correct use of the Play equipment, access first aid facilities and to implement the centre rules.
3. Socks must be worn at all times.
4. Only food and beverages purchased at the centre may be consumed on the premises.
5. No food or beverages may be taken in or consumed on the play equipment.
6. Smoking is strictly prohibited within the building at all times. Smoke alarm sensors operate throughout the centre.
7. Use of foul and abusive language is prohibited.
8. Threatening or intimidating behaviour towards any of our staff or other customers will not be tolerated, and will be reported to the police.
9. Anyone deemed to be under the influence of intoxicating beverages or illegal substances will be refused entry to the centre & may be reported to the police/local services.
10. The company does not accept responsibility for lost or damaged possessions.
11. All children & adults participate at their own risk. The company does not accept liability for loss or injury of whatever nature, caused through misuses of the equipment or lack of parental supervision or failure to comply with the Centre Rules.
12. The company reserves all rights to admission/refusal of admission.
13. The company reserves the right to alter times, attractions and prices without prior notification.
14. Terms and conditions are subject to change. Please check before participating.
Jungle Jungle will not be liable (other than liability for death or personal injury resulting from the Seller's negligence) for loss, injury or damage caused by third parties provided by the Seller where such loss, injury or damage arises from the act of omission of the third party.
Jungle Jungle liability to the Hirer (other than liability for death or personal injury resulting from the Seller's negligence) for any loss or damage of any nature: (a) arising from any breach of the Conditions; or (b) any negligence, breach of statutory or other duty on the part of Jungle Jungle; or (c) in any other way out of or in connection with the non-performance of or purported non-performance of, or failure to perform the Services in accordance with the Conditions will be limited to no more than the total cost of the booking.
The Contract is between Jungle Jungle and the Hirer as principals and may not be assigned by the Hirer without the express written consent of the Seller.
Jungle Jungle is in default of any of its obligations hereunder, it shall not be liable where such default is due to any act of God, war, strike, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, tempest, snow, mechanical breakdown or any other event beyond the reasonable control of the Seller. In such circumstances, the Seller shall give notice to the Hirer where possible, and be entitled to retain the initial deposits and be released from performance of its obligations hereunder to the extent the event of supervening impossibility prevents or restricts the Seller's performance.
Jungle Jungle staff members are present to ensure the correct use of the Play equipment, access first aid facilities and to implement the centre rules.
Jungle Jungle Rules of Play:
PARENTS OR GUARDIANS MUST OVERSEE THEIR CHILDREN AT ALL TIMES. OUR SUPERVISORS ARE HERE TO MONITOR, GUIDE AND ENSURE SAFE PLAY FOR ALL.
CHILDREN WILL NOT BE ADMITTED WITHOUT AN ADULT/CARER.
A MAXIMUM OF FIVE CHILDREN TO ONE CARER IS ADVISED.
UNACCEPTABLE AND DISRUPTIVE BEHAVIOUR WILL BE CHALLENGED.
CHILDREN SHOULD HAVE THEIR ARMS AND LEGS COVERED TO PREVENT FRICTION BURNS ETC.
NO SHOES IN THE PLAY AREAS - SOCKS TO BE WORN.
NO SHARP OR HARD OBJECTS ARE ALLOWED IN THE PLAY AREA.
NO JEWELLERY, BADGES, LOOSE BELTS, TIES, ETC.
NO FOOD OR DRINK SHOULD BE TAKEN INTO THE PLAY EQUIPMENT.
NO GLASS SHOULD BE TAKEN INTO THE PLAY AREA.
ADULTS ARE ALLOWED ON THE PLAY FRAME TO SUPERVISE AND MONITOR THEIR CHILDREN ONLY.
ONLY ONE PERSON AT A TIME SHOULD USE THE SLIDES (PER LANE OR SINGLE SLIDE).